Keek on a Crab is quick, cute, clever, and just a little bit rude. Rab the Crab is hiding somewhere on the beach, and Gannet the incontinent seabird (that’s you) is on the hunt. Scroll to search, click to keek*! It’s that simple.
- Quick, intuitive gameplay
- High quality graphics
- Three levels of difficulty
- Fun for any age
- No mess to clean up afterwards!
Average game length (if you're any good) is around 30 seconds, perfect for when you've only got moments to spare.
*keek – a slang of Northern Irish origin meaning, well, er, there's no easy way to say it… poo.
Rab and Gannet are two lovable characters from the children’s animation series Lifeboat Luke. Visit www.LifeboatLuke.tv for free online games and activities!
Coming Soon in Version 2:
- Rockpool Race Mode: Keek on Rab before he escapes!
- Rab gets cheekier (and a bit more intelligent)
- Shrimp joins in the fun!